Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 decade ago

I have some kind of sickness?

I have a stuffy nose and my throat hurts. How can I cure it? What is that called?

Favorite Answer

A cold with postnasal drip take plenty of fluids and get some rest take a pain reliever for any pain or discomfort if you are still not feeling well after 7 days see a dr or if you start to run a fever call a dr.

Probably a cold. If you have a flu you will probably be achy and throwing up. There is no cure. Get vitamin C, drink juice and chicken broth. Almost everybody has a cold about this time.

You have the flu, soooo take some broth or chicken soup, gargle with salt water, and use some nose spray, or buy some cold medication.

a common cold for this time of year...there are many things you can try...stuffy nose, buy some saline spray and get a humidifier...sore throat, get some lozenges....

• C. J.

a cold? Take it easy a few days, eat chicken soup, vitamin C, and you'll be fine.

WebMD could help you identify that illness!

flu

a cold???