Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

are you happy with what you accomplished this year or can't wait to get started on to the next ?

Favorite Answer

Both.

I am happy with what I accomplished this year and I am looking forward to next year!

Got lots of house projects done, remodeled my art studio, got a new driveway, fixed up the rental, went through all my STUFF and downsized...

Next year I plan to continue downsizing and streamling my life, getting my website together and building my business as well as continue to work on the house and yard and get my garden revamped.

I am very happy with my accomplishments in 2006. But I also cannot wait to get started on 2007 to see if I can accomplish even more. Hopefully it will be a great year!

I am happy with what I have accomplished this year. next year will just have to wait.

Source(s): Happy New Year♥

I'm not sorry to see 2006 ending, it has been a rough year. Looking forward to a new year and hopefully all the seemingly wasted effort from 2006 will get some results in 2007.

Happy New Year!!!

Im happy with my accoplishments this year and cant wait to accomplish more next year.

Source(s): Meg

Absolutely

I am very happy that I have had the time to do so much and work on my talents. It certainly has been an interesting year ..some good..some really stressful times..but..I thank my stars I have had this time to think, meditate, learn, grown, and give and enjoy doing it.

can't wait to get this year done and overwith. This year and the last few years to be honest have really sucked for me. Hopefully this next year will be wonderful for me

Well, I only made 10 million dollars but I promise I'll do better next year.

I'm happy that I'm still persuing my education to have better job opportunities, but I wish I was married right now. It's lonely out there *sigh*!

Krazy Libra