Satellite Radio Frequency?

I want to know where I can find a radio frequency that is not used in my town for my satellite radio

• drysac
    Favorite Answer

I drive alot and i hate messing around with my radio to find the right frequency for every city, county, and state. I had one of those portable cd players laying around. The kind that plays through my vehicles tape player. I removed the plug from the cd player and plugged it into the 'audio out' on my satellite radio. Presto!! Instant connection. Not only do i not have to 'fish' around looking for station (because you have to pull over and park), I saved myself $50 for the FM Transmitter enchancher. If i want to listen to regular radio, i just eject the 'cassette'. Good Luck

This is a weird question. The FCC regulates the use of all radio frequencies in the United States. If you really want to know which frequencies are used by satellite radio, that is public information available from the FCC. You can probably find it on their web site.

However, why the hec you would want to know this is beyond me

Turn on the radio. Find the FM button and press it. Now find the "Tune" button. Press it. Listen. If you hear a station press it again. When you hear silence, that frequency is not being used in your town.