<<<<<<<How do I get my picture... NOT AVATAR in that little gray box?

Favorite Answer

You seem to have succeed quite nicely, George

I don't know if it's possible. The Yahoo 360 thing looked like it had potential, but I don't know. Try that.

Unhelpful stuff:

I guess you'll have to go with the "no picture" if you don't want to use your avatar. I guess that's what you're doing. Avatars are okay though. Mine looks (kind of) like me. If you have significant characteristics, just change your avatar a little. There's a lot of variety out there.

To get a picture you have to sign up to Yahoo 360.

This lets you create a kind of personal page and upload pictures to it. Then you can select one of these to use instead of an avatar.

It's free, but it takes a little while to do...

• Jen

Go to your profile here on Yahoo Answers and click "Use my Yahoo 360 picture"and then click PREVIEW and then click on the word OK.

Should be all done then!

***I do not know WHY I got a thumbs down. That IS what you do on here to get your picture to show up. Silly butt!***

Congratulations on getting your picture you chose to show up on here btw!

download a picture or go to yahoo avatars and get a real avatar !

• ~~

http://360.yahoo.com/

Go there and put a pic from your computer on that page. Then come back here and click on that grey box, then click Edit my Info, then you can choose that pic.

click on the picture and you should see you pic choose it

and your pic will show, may take awhile though.