i want to guitar as good as green day how can i learn?

should i buy their book how to guitar like them or learn by myself and listening to the song american idiot and boulevard of broken dreams and learn by myself or should i buy their book?

Best Answer

green day is easy to play because they are mostly power cords, you can by tab books for the different albums, or go to tab websties. just google the name of the song you want and add the word tabs, and it sould give you some sites

I would start learning the basic chords, then move on to learning Green Day songs. You'll eventually find that Green Day songs are pretty easy, but good!

I would start with more early punk influences like the clash,sex pistols,ramones, green day came from the greater bands before them.

yea u know just what to do buy books it is not just about green day and practice often and really like it dont do it justt to be like green day see what i am saying

buy the book, but try and teach yourself the songs, if you need help check the book