Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

if so-called "amnesty" is granted, what will you call the ex-illegals?

zoe, thats why i put "so-called" and the quotations around amnesty.

Favorite Answer

permanent residents, lol.

• Zoe

Thought you said there was no amnesty and what are we talking about.They will still be morally wrong to have a life based on dishonest information being rewarded with instant citizenship. There must be some consequent for the use of others id's as well as made up ids all morally wrong.Better life is not an excuse to break moral laws for their own selfish reasons.

Ex-cons

Americalegalls

I'd still call them "illegal aliens". Just because a bunch of politicians, both D and R, advance their personal interests at the expense of the rest of the country, doesn't mean I'm going to stop pushing for their deportation. Just one additional step in the process.

There will be no amnesty,Americas government just wants votes from mexican people,Our government knows there will be a civil war if amnesty is granted.And I hope mexicans have a better leader than poncho villa or they will all be killed.Oh and dont forget to report me to yahoo answers,truth hurts dont it LOL

people who came here as thief's. why give them amnesty. they should do the paper work and pay to be here like other legal immigrants did. happy new year.

• rdyjoe

Low lifes.

I still will call them illegals. And i will call every member of the United States Government God Damn SonSaBitches.

Americans.

We can hope its still a big if, but to me they will still be illegal immigrants, and law breakers.