On a scale of 1-10 what would you rate Santana Moss?

10 being the highest do you think Santana is good or not. Don't judge this on the team that he had this year because the Redskins were not very good. Rate Santana as a wide reciever and his capabilities.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

an 8. He's not a future hall of famer but he's a damn good receiever that can make plays for you and is a big time vertical deep threat. I wish the Pats had him for Brady to throw to...

• 1 decade ago

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

7 1/2

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would give him a 6 for this year but an 8 for the last two years combined. Next year with a full season playing with Jason Campbell his numbers will be much better. 1200 yds 10-12 Tds.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Inner Eagles fan: 4

Unbiased: 7.8

Santana can be a starter on almost any team. Can turn a screen from your 20 into a TD. Drops some, but not enough to be concerned. Runs solid routes. Due to lack of height, he is poor at going up and getting the ball. Easy to tackle.

• 1 decade ago

I give him a 9. He has the ability to turn every catch into a touchdown. If you havent noticed santana moss and steve smith are the same players with different names.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He's a solid 7 on the Redskins. He could be a 9 elsewhere.

• 1 decade ago

I'd give him an 8, He's fast and has good hands only problem is he's the same size as most corners so if theirs a jump ball its an easy knock down. I think he'll have over 1100 yards next year.

• 1 decade ago

I would go with a 7, he put up numbers with brunell last year but was unable to do so this year. He is a great kick returner which makes me wonder why randle El was brought in to relieve him of his duties, his stock has gone down in my book, I think he will be a good wr in the years, but I doubt if he will ever be great.

• Tim
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

last year individual i would rate him a 10 he had 1483 yards and only on 84 receptions!

this year i would rate him a 8 because he has only played in 13 games and only has 49 receptions but his yards seem to be low its 687.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.