does not eating help someone loose weight?

does not eating help loose weight

Favorite Answer

No, you have to eat 3 square, nutritious meals a day. The most important meal is breakfast, if you skip a meal, it's not good, so make sure you eat all of them and exercise

Actually it doesn't. Reduced food intake often results in the digestive system trying harder to extract all it can from what little it is getting and a lot of that may be more fattening than one would like. Also if you resume eating normally with a system geared to pulling all it can from what is passing through, you could well put on a lot of weight in a hurry.

The key to losing weight is finding what foods are going to be needed to derive the proper levels of nutrition and how much of each you require. While there are some norms out there, one must also consider their level of physical activity and adjust accordingly. Or better yet, up the level of physical activity to match the prescribed food intake.

Overall, the key to better health is fresh air, sunshine, good nutrition, lots of exercise and proper sleep. fad diets, starvation diets, liquid diets ands all that are just ways to fool yoruself into believign you are doing somethign good for your body thus allowing you to avoid doing the really good things.

• Ro'

If you starve yourself for 2-3 days, you will loose weight. But after 3 days your body switch to starvation mode, so it will actually save fat. If after 3 days you resume eating and you eat as much as before you will take all the weight you lost back.

So unless all you want to is to temporarily loose a couple of kilos, I wouldn't go this route.

Not eating will not help you loose weight. You should have 3 meals a day but eat smaller portions and eat protein, fish, chicken, turkey. Read your cereal boxes, find out the calories that are in them. Cherrios is a good one and recommended by the heart association. For snacks eat carrotts, celery, rasins, they will curb your hunger. Cut out sugar, it is posion to your body. Drink water in place of soft drinks. Take vitamins every day and it will also help you because your body will be satisfied.

Source(s): My source was my own common sense and reading. I lost 30 lbs from eating sensibly. I never miss a meal but have learned to cut back. and eat smaller portions.

depends, there is this thing that the body goes into called "starvation mode" where it thinks the body is being staved, which it is, so it stores extra fat from what Little you do eat. So, it can actually be harmful and work backwards.

best advice, eat small portions all day long. it's better for metabolism and drink a large glass of water at least once an hour!

You still have to eat to lose weight. You need to eat the right variety of foods. Stay away from high fat and sugary stuff. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits. And drink plenty of water. If you quit eating to lose weight your body will fight it and slow your metabolism down. And besides that it's not healthy to not eat.

I don't know about getting the weight loose like a slacked knot but it does help you lose weight.

I've lost 5 kilos in my first week. It's my 10th day and I have included salad with some protein (eg. egg/ lean chicken) as you suggested. After 4 years of trying, the fat is finally coming off. It truly feels like magic!

Get started today!

It has to do with a metabolism. The metabolism is what burns the nutrition on your gadget. some human beings have quicker metabolisms than others. My guess is which you're staying on an analogous wait given which you have a quicker metabolism. don't be alarmed its completely favourite. Your physique in simple terms ought to have a quicker metabolism and burned the energy. in case you pick for or ought to get a splash heavier (for scientific themes or something)attempt eating meals with greater fat grams like white bread. in case you attempt this and your nonetheless dropping weight communicate on your scientific expert. he or she ought to now what to do with the aid of fact they be attentive to your physique. Goodluck

not straight away.. the body will compensate for a short while. its not a good idea to lose weight this way. depriving the body of nutrients and vitamins causes damaging effects, sometimes irreversable.