what to do when u like this gril.?

i told her how i feel yesterday.but she has a b-friend,she has to sit down with him.she said she could see us in a relationship.she also give me her cell number.she said if she dont answer.his there with her.do u think i have a chance.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yea.

• 1 decade ago

Too much trouble, I would move on. You have stated your interest and that is in her mind, make her pursue you. If she is really interested then she will leave her boyfrind for you. Remember this, if she'll do that while she has a boyfriend, chances are she would do it to you as well. No chance, she's just playing you, or worst with your emotions.

• 1 decade ago

U do have a chance but the problem is.... Is she useing u as a spare tyre? Or is she juz toying u. Anyway, juz dun b so serious wif her 1st. U may end up hurting urself. If she's really interested in u, she should end wif her b/friend.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Take her to a college party. Wait till she's drunk. and she will sleep with you. Girls use being drunk as an excuse to have sex. They have to have an excuse because it is taboo for a girl to just regularly like random sex. ALSO MAKE HER THINK YOU HAVE LOTS OF MONEY. GIRLS ARE IMPRESSED WITH SOCIAL STATUS. NEVER tell her you like her. It makes girls think they are all that. Then they'll have you waiting forever.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.