jerome_dof asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

kobe bryant is a pimp?

he a true pimp cause he pulled brandy(moesha)when he was in high school and he had 4 not 1 4 of his girlfriends at his game in 2003 playoffs vs the timberwolves in game 3 and three years later he finally married his beautiful wife and stilll his girlfriends wanted to still go wit him even though he already had a wife dang

Favorite Answer

Pimp? No Rapist? Oh it's true , it's darn true. Remember Denver, Hotel, White Girl, Rapist, Charges, Settlement to keep it quiet. RAPIST

1st of, how can yall say he is a ballhog, why don't you try actually watching one of his games and determine that? Just becuz u don't want him to be good doesn't mean he isn't/

2nd of all, the fact that Kobe ever crossed paths w/ Brandy makes me gag. Obviously KB and Q are not very close otherwise Kobe would've warned him. She's not cute and I can't stand her!

3rd of all, Kobe must be some kind of a model scout or something cause she was not cute when he 1st met her and he spend a whole lotta money fixin her up. The girl was to' back!

a yea, not sure how that helps you any but if it makes you feel good then sure. Now, hes still a douche. Oh and to the person who said that he isnt a ball hog and is learning to share, that freakin hilarious. Not only did he just put up 58 but it took him 28 years to learn how to share with other. Well, better late than never lol.

you are a psycho and who cares for Kobe only why his wife is still with him is for his money and then try too kiss up by getting her a $2million ring kobe's nothing i give him his respect on the floor but in realtionships hes sad

I don't kno bout no P.I.M.P but Kobe is my favorite player. All ya'll who think he sucks, 4get ya'll. And he ain't no ballhog either. He's learning 2 share da ball ok.

• no so ppl who think he is stfu kthxs and he aint no ballhog anymore he is a better man out there so yeah

Pimp...no.

Ballhog....OH YEAH!

I never knew that. Now i learned something new lol

thats b/c he make the most money in the nba

That's because he is attractive, rich, and a celebrity.