Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How can i lose weight Fast.?

My weight 145. And im 14 years old. AND IM REALLY FAT.help me please

• pup
    Favorite Answer

Excercise! It's the way to do it!

Curls: Get rid of fat on stomach

Jogging/Running: Gets you active, and helps to kill cholestrol and things that produce fat.

Eating Right: Guarentees that you won't produce anymore fat

Go on a diet! There are lost of plans out there that will help you.

Source(s): Good luck!!!

Hey,

Ofcourse you need to take into consideration your height and talk to your doctor. Make sure you don't lose your weight too fast. It can be really bad for your health and most of the stuff you lose the first week or so is all water weight and you will gain it back fast. You are really young ( I know you don't think so but you really are) Start to eat healthier and do exercise everyday. Try to eat 3 meals a day, (a good breakfast, that is really important). And 2 healthy snacks in between. Never let yourself starve. That's when you binge. A half hour walk around your neighborhood is great for your health and self esteem. Do it w/ a friend or a family member you enjoy talking to. Try this website. You can get some great tips on eating and exercise. http://www.3fatchicks.com/ And don't forget keep this up and by the time you are 16 or so you should look and feel great. Good luck!!

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I did the south beach diet and w/in 2wks lost 15lbs just from following the diet w/out exercise. I know included exercise into the later phases. But if you can tolerate eating a lot(which you have to do on it) and lots of protein and eggs then you will do great!! I enjoyed it better than Atkins b/c eventually you gradually bring back some carbs and sugars. Think of it as a change of life instead of a diet! And remember, there's really no quick way!

When you eat try not to stuff your self because when you do, your stomach get a little more streched out and then the next time you eat, you want to eat more. Also work out every day even if it is only a little while and try to eat foods with nutrician but not fat.

• TAKE THAT NEW CRANK DIET.

Source(s): I HAVE FRIENDS WHO HAVE DONE IT AND LOST HIGH DOUBLE DIGITS IN MONTHS.

D-I-E-T.