How Can I stop Obsessing!!!?

He's the only guy I like in my school

I'm scaring him(I wrote 3 poems, 2 notes, call him a God behind his back, and gave him a Christmas Present)

My family has never moved and we're not about to

Don't you dare tell me the right man will come I've heard WAY too much of that,

I've already scared the guy

I think it's undoable but I don't know what to do.

Favorite Answer

give up,change your name to bob and move to Canada!

one of my friend faced the same dilemma, she wrote a lot of love letters to him and he ended up tearing all of it!!! The love chemistry usually won't happen if you keep doing this since you are scaring him instead of taking a wise actions. Why don't you try to talk to him and have a little conversation with him to find out whether you really like him or just obsessed. Its ok for a girl to show her love to a guy but then of course, the love chemistry will only happen if they guy likes the girl too. talk to him and tell him!

so what do u want people to tell u then?? how about leaving him alone, u see u know exactly what to but u just want people to tell u keep going after him he will love u. well news flash u r scaring him, HE DOESN'T LOVE U, LEAVE HIM ALONE AND STOP THE MADNESS. how about u dare to try that.

I'm in that position, except I'm a guy and I like only one girl in my school. You need to talk with them. Tell them you like them and that he's the only guy you like in the school. Life does go on, though. It might take a while, but life goes on.

Source(s): Experience

I wouldn't be attracted to you even if you paid me $1 Billion

Well if ur hot u could try screwing him that'll work.

Bout the only option u have.

Try to get him alone or something.

Stop scaring him and ask him how he feels about you.

move on