Besides Arnold Schwarznegger, how many other politicians refuse to accept a salary?

Favorite Answer

Wow! That's way cool of him! I'm not even a Californian, and I'm proud of him, already!

I live in California, im a democrat, and I still beleive Arnold is doing a great job here! He has done allot for the environoment, something most Republicans refuse to do. Also the economy has slowly been going up as well, with no tax cuts by the way. Just less hand outs to people that don't deserve them. As well as funding for those that do. I know of no other politician that does not accept salary.

I think the constitution should change so that Arnold can run in 2008 for President.....look what the people of CA say about him and what he has accomplished and I don't even live there...better than Hillary by a long shot

Not sure, they all except bribes though!!