Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Can someone tell me everything about the houston rockets and miami heat.?

How many times have the played together? Who are all the players on the Rockets & Miami Heat team|? Who is the best?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This season, the Rockets and the Heat have faced each once during the pre-season and once during the regular season. The first time was at Miami on 10/25/06. The Rockets won 96-71. The second time was also at Miami on 11/12/06. The Rockets won 94-72.

ROCKETS ROSTER:

Rafer Alston

Shane Battier

Chuck Hayes

Luther Head

Juwan Howard

John Lucas III

Tracy McGrady

Dikembe Mutombo

Steve Novak

Scott Padgett

Kirk Snyder

Vassilis Spanoulis

Bob Sura

Bonzi Wells

Yao Ming

HEAT ROSTER:

Earl Barron

Michael Doleac

Udonis Haslem

Robert Hite

Jason Kapono

Alonzo Mourning

Shaquille O'Neal

Gary Payton

James Posey

Chris Quinn

Wayne Simien

Dwyane Wade

Antoine Walker

Jason Williams

Dorell Wright

The Rockets' record as of 12/28/06 is 17-12. They just got back McGrady after missing 7 games due to back spasms. They will lose Yao Ming for at least the next 6 weeks due to a fractured right tibia which occurred a few days ago.

The Heat's record as of 12/28/06 is 13-15. O'Neal had knee surgery toward the end of November and was expected to miss 4-6 weeks; he is still out.

Considering all of the injuries both teams have faced so far, the Rockets have fared better, as evidenced by their record.

• peavey
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Rockets are on a 5 activity prevailing streak. the warmth additionally won 3 in a row. i think of the rockets would be extra hungry. because of the fact their attempting to push for the 8th spot in the western convention.I doubted they'd of beated Boston, so i'm going to offer it to Houston this time. BQ: Thats a stable deal for $3 hundred.00. tremendously for a collection that's without doubt certainly one of the maximum well liked in the NBA and their no longer noise bleed seats.

• 1 decade ago

The roster for the Rockets is:

http://www.nba.com/rockets/roster/

The roster for the Heat is:

http://www.nba.com/heat/roster/

I have no idea how many times they've played together. Based on the roster I would have to say the Heat, but the Rockets are the better team.

• 1 decade ago

Go to NBA.Com and select the teams

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i thank right know miami as the edg

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.