Does Windows Vista include Media Center features?

... or will there be a Windows Vista Media Center version?

• jan
    Favorite Answer

The Premium setup is supposed to include Media Center functions.

Check the minimum specs for Premium though - they are pretty steep.

///

Vista Premium does include Media Center.

Ya it includes it, I did beta testing for microsoft and I have the RC1 version, it's AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, Halo 2 will be out for windows vista, so all ya people wo delay getting an xbox because all they want to play is halo, then soon your time of waiting will be over Windows vista is here, not to metion it will only cost $100 as an upgrade!!

I'm telling you, do not buy vista. Even Basic eats at about 60 to 80 percent of your CPU resources.

• ?

All vistas contain media middle, exept complication-unfastened and corporation. you are able to no longer replace to get it. do no longer hear to the guy under me except you pick to waste $2 hundred on an OS. homestead complication-unfastened - No homestead windows Media middle corporation - No homestead windows Media middle homestead top type - homestead windows Media middle staggering - homestead windows Media middle

windows vista is 15 times slower than linix. dont get vista

It has these features all ready.