Who would listen?

if i said i knew the the true church and would like to answer all your questions by email by the end of this week, who would give it a shot? i wont give away what church im from unless you ask me in a email

sooo, any questions?

why would the ignorant only listen, how about open minded or very intellegent people?

you people are really mean, or dumb, or not fun at all

fish is getting best answer from me because he is the only one who hasnt bagged on me, apparently i offended you all im sorry lol

im not going to send crap in your folder, ill type it myself, ill give educated responses for you to think on your own, geeze...

ty a few of you actually were out going enough to try, its not like im brainwashing or something!!! gal.... this is soo discouraging

Favorite Answer

Nobody.

"how about open minded or very intellegent people?"

Intelligent people don't fall for sales pitches fron the cult of the week. Better luck next time.

And we're only rude when we perceive someone is lying, or being a jerk. You're lying: "if i said i knew the the true church"

There's no true church. Don't state your own opinion as fact. It very much takes away from your credibility. You're also being sneaky and deceitful in that you're not willing to tell us your "true church" up front. Why do you feel you have to hide it, if it's the truth?

Since the filtration of information/noise is the only way to find useful data... I would certainly pursue with interest... but to be honest... If you had the truth... you'd bury it... or at least you'd better to do so.

Ok I emailed you because Yahoo Answers isnt letting me email internally. I enabled messages but its being a jerk

Youll know its me by the "your Yahoo Answers question" subject line

Thanks

Michele

I've listened to many people making such claims. At this point, I don't think there's any reason for me to think that your "true" church is any different from any other "true" church.

If your talking about the Blood bought Church of Jesus Christ then I would swap stories of the victory we have in Jesus with you.

Yeah I got a question. Can you save me from GOD's wrath that I deserve for perverting and despising everything he so graciously gave me for my life? Can you atone for my sins? I know I can't. I need a savior. Can you save me? I want to walk with GOD. Can you take me to the throne of GOD?

If you can't , Jesus can. Can you bring me to Jesus?

the Romans executed a multitude of Prophets before they got to Jesus, so I am sure it will need to be weeded down again

okay you got an email from me. don't worry though i'm not a bashin' type of person. just honest conversation.

thanks, jujubee

You can't spell or use proper grammar and punctuation. If you have the truth, then humanity is doomed.

Only the ignorant would listen.