Does anyone know how to contact the CEO of yahoo when they are having problems with yahoo finance?

I have been using yahoo finance for quite some time, but in the last couple of months it has not allowed me to enter the site. I have searched for a phone contact for technical support, but have not found one. Does anyone have a suggestion for help with this problem?

Favorite Answer

yahoo must publish annual reports - in there will be details of the senior people and the marketing team.

• ?

dizz....I too have been having some unusual habit on my computer this week. i assume Yahoo continues to be attempting to wonderful music this internet site. numerous months in the past, i desperate to permit e-mails right here, yet I wasn't able to get carry of them. I had each thing checked appropriate, yet nevertheless, i could no longer get carry of e-mails by Yahoo Q's & A's. different issues nevertheless do no longer paintings for me the two, so i've got given up on notifying Yahoo time & time returned, just to have it fall on deaf ears. I saved getting the "we are taking a breather" be conscious the day previous to this & at present, so I saved answering different questions, & at last, the interest disappeared. edit: I even have DSL & it acts like Dial Up presently. it is not my computer because of the fact I run an endemic test on it two times on a regular basis & defrag it whilst that's time. i'm confident it particularly is Yahoo. It gets slightly annoying at situations!