Help~~ deal with creditors?

I need your advices. Please. I called the creditors today becaue I had problems to pay debts for past three years. I finally got a stable and good job and really wanted to paid off my debts month by month. But the creditors told me that they are going to sue me if I don't pay everything today. I told... show more I need your advices. Please.

I called the creditors today becaue I had problems to pay debts for past three years. I finally got a stable and good job and really wanted to paid off my debts month by month.

But the creditors told me that they are going to sue me if I don't pay everything today. I told them I can't pay $30,000 debts today if I have lots money today I will. The creditor cuts half of my debt $15,000 and asked me to paid off for next five days; otherwise, they are going to sue me. I don't understand..Can they really do this?

After hours conversation, I gave them my checking account information, and I have to find $15,000 in five days. What did I do?
I am scare and really don't konw what I should do.....

If I really can't find $15,000 for next five day, what I should do? I really need your advices.

I really really want to pay off my debts, but right now I think maybe I shouldn't......

What shuold I do? Thank you very very much for your advices.
Update: Thanks for your advice.
I live in California. I really don't want any laysuit involved on this. I just want to pay my "out-control" debt beginning now.