How do I lose weight? Fast Food options?

Hello, I am entering the military in about 4-6 months. I need to lose about 25-30 pounds in that time. I plan to start running again, and maybe some muscle building like free weights and such. But I am a terrible eater. I love food, especially good food like italian and chinese. I was wondering what options... show more Hello,

I am entering the military in about 4-6 months. I need to lose about 25-30 pounds in that time. I plan to start running again, and maybe some muscle building like free weights and such. But I am a terrible eater. I love food, especially good food like italian and chinese. I was wondering what options I had in fast food and other resturaunts or even frozen dinners and such. I don't have much time to cook, but I do occasionally, so if there is something healthy I can eat that I can cook too that would rock. I am 5 10 and weigh 195. So if anyone has any help, i'd love to know. I am aiming for officer training, that's why I need the weight off before entering. I need to be down around 175ish.but I'd love room for fluctuations in weight. Thanks in advance!