Taz
Taz asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Are you smiling in the out side but really are crying in the inside?

Favorite Answer

yes. everyone thinks im so smart and have the perfect life, which is so not tru. they dont know what happpens at home. they just assume my life is great. no one suspects a thing becuz i dont let it show. i try to forget that my parents are divorced and that my step dad and mom may get divorced.

• Linda

Sometimes, yes. It's hard for me to be happy with all that is going on in my life, but I work at it. I try to stay positive, I concentrate on the good things, not the bad, and always remind myself that it could be worse...I reset my priorities all the time when I read about the devastation's in the world, hunger, disease, genocide, war, droughts, storms, homeless, those that are completely alone...these all make my life seem like a breeze. Maybe if we all did this, we could change the world just by our views of it...What do you think?

That's more common than you thought. It happens especially to people who are very down but for whatever reason, they can't talk to anyone about the problem. You don't need to live like that, it can be dangerous. There's a lot of help out there- a good friend, possibly a discussion group, or a good counselor. You don't have to be scared to let out your feelings there. When you let them out on the table with someone you can absolutely trust, that person can see them objectively, and help you to work on them. Please don't keep suffering, life is too short and you deserve it to be good. Take care.

No , i am happy both inside and out.

• Sunnie

Yes, especially today

I wear my emotions on my sleeve. Putting on a 'brave face' is for the birds!

Oh yeah - that's me all over.

Sometimes being strong and independant sucks as$.

i've been turned into a block of leggo. i'm not doing anything inside

Is this a trick question because my other personallity wants to know.

No, I pretty much wear my emotions on my sleeve, so to speak.