How do I remove a mirror from the bathroom wall that has been glued and grouted onto the wall?

I recently moved into a new home and sometime in its almost 100 years of existence, a previous owner placed a mirror (about 2x3) on the bathroom wall. The mirror seems quite distorted now when looking into it and I want to replace it with a hanging mirror. I assume the mirror is glued to the plaster wall, but the... show more I recently moved into a new home and sometime in its almost 100 years of existence, a previous owner placed a mirror (about 2x3) on the bathroom wall. The mirror seems quite distorted now when looking into it and I want to replace it with a hanging mirror. I assume the mirror is glued to the plaster wall, but the thing that really concerns me is that the mirror also has grout on three sides of it and is bordered by ceramic tile. I would like to save the tile and ditch the mirror. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.