does planting lime and orange trees within close proximity affect the outcome of the fruit?

Favorite Answer

No problem.

You can even have several kinds of citrus grafted onto one tree.

i assume the only element you could concern approximately( while you're a worrier) is bypass pollination.i assume you could finally end up with some unusual fruit yet I had an apple and a pear tree close collectively and not something got here approximately so that is advantageous for the orange and lemon wood for the reason that they're the two citrus wood.

No, it would not affect the fruit of either tree.

Were a seed result from cross-pollentation of lime and orange, the fruit of a tree from that seed might have characteristics of either parent (or both).

Source(s): basic genetics

Shouldn't effect anything. I have heard of cross pollination, but I dont beleive that will occur with two completly different species? Just make sure that the trees get their water and nutrients.

If both trees are drawing from the same base soil and its nutrients than make sure there's enough nutrients to feed both trees.

This is a funny question, it sounds like this could be a joke or a riddle. My real answer is I don't think so, but you don't have to take my word for it.

yes the fruit will mix and come out god only knows what

Might

Yes - can cross poluated!@~