Religion and politics question - minister and morality?

What would you say about a Christian minister who advised that laws that protected "sinful" practices could be ignored and said our laws should conform to "God's law?"

Hint: Ronald Reagan was apparently a big fan.

What do you think?

Favorite Answer

Anyone, minister or not has no right to break or ignore any law.

I don't know of any law that was passed by "God". Even the ten commandments may have been chiseled in stone, but you can be sure that some human did the chiseling.

The Bible, the Torah, and the Koran were all written by people. Sure the church will say that they were inspired by God. How do they know ?

I for one will obey God's law when the law has been proven to be directly from "God". Print is not proof.

God's law is the only law that matters. What US law protects sinful behavior?

When you sit down and look at it, most of the Constitution is based on Catholic based beleifs; besides pro-choice abortion but you can thank the Democrats for murdering children.

--

Chuckles- Pro Choice Abortion

I would say that he is an idoit. And that statement just sums up everything that is wrong with the religious mind.