is this tubal bleeding or something else...what do you think?

I had my tubes ties about 7 years ago.. If that matters. And I had my period once this month. than 3 days later It came back and now it feels like I am bleeding to death. every 1 - 2 hours I soak a pad if not sooner. And I can walk around and it feels like I am wetting myself. What do I do?

My periods have been pretty close to normal the whole time and i am supposed to leave on a 6day trip tomorrow, that is the only reson why I am woried because where I am going there isnt much for doctors, I am not sure if I need one and i guess what I am wondering is how much is too much?

Im 29 years old

• ilse72
    Favorite Answer

You really need to see your gynecologist for a definitive diagnosis. This may be a freak occurrence but it needs to be checked out. It could be fibroids or so many other things but only your doctor can tell you what is going on. Please call your doctor in the morning.

Source(s): I'm an R.N.
  • fefe

Well you didn't mention your age and that could be a factor of why you are bleeding so heavy, in any case you should see your doctor right away. You might need a DNC that's what i had to have when i was in your situation. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU !

• it feels like you are wetting your pants because your blood is coming out at a fast rate. my mom had that problem a while after her tubes got tied. sometimes it comes back and such and what not... but it is normal.

Go see your doctor as soon as you possibly can.

You need to see your doctor.