what do you do when all the gay guys at school like you and are always hitting on you but you are straight?

Favorite Answer

I would be flattered. You have a fan club of sorts they loOK up to you for some reason. It could be worse they could just think your an ugly guy and why bother. I had a lot of straight friends in school. I respected them being straight and they were ok knowing I was gay. However one day a straight boy wanted to know more and I ended up with him for 14 years.

So it's best to be kind as you never know what part a person plays in your life. You don't have to give in but being kind is a way to be respected by gays.

We are all people with the same feelings but not always the same towards each other

Politely explain that you are more than flattered by all this attention but that you are straight. Word will get around, and they'll stop asking you out (no one likes to go into a situation where they KNOW they're going to be rejected). They might not stop flirting with you, but you're a big boy, and know how to laugh and accept a compliment right? Besides you being so cool about all the attention is going to look really good to the ladies, who you're really trying to impress, right? You're probably not going to have too much trouble with them since gay men are generally not known for being attracted to unattractive men!

I would have to say all the other answers are really good, but you need to combine all that advice. You can't just say "no thanks" and expect it to stop. If you are good lucking they will keep trying. Like the other person said; Introduce them all to each other. That may deter them from hitting on you. You could become even more popular. I bet you could get some of them to do your homework.. Just kiddin'

BYe

Well, first, I'd say you should be flattered. Second, I'd advise you to handle it just as you would a female that hit on you but you didn't feel a mutual attraction. Thank them for their compliment, but explain that you are straight. It seems since you posted this question here that you are probably open-minded enough not to be harsh about it. Hopefully they will have enough self-respect and dignity to take your answer as final. Good luck!

• ?

You're that cute, huh? Well, that's a twist. I've never heard of str8 boys being harassed by gayboyz in high school, especially en mass. Consider it a compliment.

Introduce them all to each other. Be the gay matchmaker at your school. That may deter them from hitting on you.

I have a feeling you're giving off mixed signals either unconsciously or deliberately. Stop teasing them and they'll leave you alone.

Take it as a compliment. They probably think you're hot. Don't make a big deal about it. Just be flattered and say "No thanks, I'm straight".

Get a girl friend.

Hit them back.