do u like manga if so what manga books r u into?

i like fruits basket,alice 19th, Full moon, and tokyo mew mew

Favorite Answer

yes yes yes i love reading mangas :) a recommendation will be death note manga books coz it's much more detailed than in the anime and the movie version.....full metal alchemist manga version is my favourite coz it's really touching at parts and it's getting more and more interesting even though it's already the 12th book....you just don't get enough of it unlike canon the detective whereby the more boring it gets the more you read it....tt's what i think....

I love anime!!! My favourites are Inuyasha, Hana-Kimi, Fushigi Yugi, Getbackers, Ayashi no Ceres, Mai Hime, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Rayearth, Fruits Basket, Cardcaptor Sakura, Tennis No Oujisama, Nana, Paradise Kiss, Rurouni Kenshin, Fullmetal Panic, Love Hina, Negima Sensei and many more!!! I can list them all down!! It is gonna fill the whole page or should I say more than a page!! Haha. if you need any info on any anime, you can ask me: Ginji_ban_1989@yahoo.com

Bleach

Naruto

Fullmetal Alchemist

Rozen Maiden

Rurouni Kenshin

Buso Renkin

Death Note

Ouran High School Host CLub

Deathnote

Chobits

A.I Love You

FMA

Inuyasha

Quite a lot thank you very much. I enjoy Battle Angel Alita(Kishiro, Yukito), Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy BeBop, Dirty Pair, Appleseed, Ghost in The Shell(all series currently out), Ah My Goddess, and Robotech(although it's just an animation primarily). Thank you for not asking about video's. There's not enough space here to list all the ones I've seen and own.

Oh gods, I have a LIST.

Alchinos

Azu Mangadaioh(I can't spell..^^;)

Bleach(EFFING ROX)

Cardcaptor Sakura

Chrono Crusade

Death Note

FMA

Fruits Basket

Hana Kimi

InuYasha

Juvinielle Orien

Naruto

Paradise Kiss

Yotsuba&

YuGiOh

YuGiOh Duelist

YuYu Hakusho

Zombie Powder

Perfect Gil evolution

Love Monster

Love Celeb

Love Sick

Penguin Brothers

I guess that's it, I think that there are a crap load that I'm forgetting, but I can't think of them right now...^^;

Source(s): my shelf o' manga goodness

I love bleach,tokyo mew mew,mermaid melody pichi pichi pitch,Inuyasha,wedding peach...well that ones kinda dumb,pita ten is kinda cute i guess more funny,full moon o sagashite,tsukuyomi moon phase,and my favs ultra cute its like the best manga ever if you into comedy romance books!

For now, i'm into Death Note and Katekyo Hitman Reborn. I've always liked Monster and Angel Densetsu too.. I used to read Fruits Basket, but i kind of stopped at ch.128, but i'll continue it someday!

I like Naruto, Shaman King, Yu-Gi-Oh! (all of them), Love Hina, Negima, GTO, Chobits, Tsubasa, Tokyo Mew Mew, One Piece, Death Note, and Fullmetal Alchemist.

I really like Bleach and Naruto and most of Rumiko Takahashi's work, mostly because the stories are imaginative that include a bit of everything: action, adventure, romance (for the most part insinuated), comedy, mystery...did I forget something?

Either way, yeah those.

(P.s it really annoys me to read people's answers when they so clearly cannot differentiate MANGA from ANIME)