promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

HELP ME HELP ME I DONT KNOW what to do !!?

my best friend has moved and people have been telling me that i should make a new best friend well its really hard cuz everyone right now already has their best friends and i think that if i butt in i'd ruin it for them and either one of the best friends will hate me becauyse they'll think that im stealing their best friend and stuff ..

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Thats a hard one. but i think you should do what your heart says

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I'm sure not everyone has a bestfriend, there has got to be someone, you just have to find them. I think this is a great opportunity to find someone just like yourself, who really needs a close friend. Keep your eyes open it could be the most unexpected person imaginable. Look up people outside your circle, anyone can have the potential to be a great friend. Even the wired or wacky kids, they can be the most fun!

• 1 decade ago

The thing is u cant just change a best friend because they move,best friends are meant to be kept 4 Ur whole lifetime,Ur best friend is like Ur soul mate not anyone can me a best friend.I think you should try and stay in-touch with your old best friend.

• 1 decade ago

Well i think that you should be nice to everyone and maybe strick up small talks with groups and just be nice! I also think that you should keep in touch with your best friend that just moved away! Maybe u guys could send e-mails and talk on the phone and stuff!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You can't just make a new best friend, it is something you become. Don't rush into things, just let your interpersonal relationships happen.

By the way, just cuz your best friend moved doesn't mean he/she isn't still your best friend. I talk to my best friend only about once every three months.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hey don't worry I'm sure that you will find someone to hang out with! the same thing has happened to me! but i did make Friends with these 2 other girls! and well its working out so far! you might have a hard time a first! just be yourself with them/her/him! if they tell u to GO AWAY or something that hurts you don't give up! try again! i believe in you!

• You can have more then one best friend. There isn't anything wrong with making new friends. It isn't that hard to find new friends.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.