With Christian Evangelicals and devout Muslims claiming sole right to salvation will there ever be peace?

With Christian Evangelicals and devout Muslims claiming sole right to salvation, will there ever be peace? Throw in the Jewish, and you have some the world's greatest powers backed by some religious agenda, each being justified by God (according to their followers). With all three waiting for the coming of a messiah I guess the rest of us will just have to sit back and watch who wins in the end right? (and yes, be caught in the cross fire too!)

Favorite Answer

Fighting between the Christians and Musilims has never really been over who has sole right to salvation. It's been over how many people they can influence and rule and also about land. If you ask me, God is too big to fit into any ONE religion.

Peace & Blessings

• Pamela

Yes, there will be 7 years of peace that is ushered in by the Anti-Christ. That is why so many will receive him and accept him as the Messiah. People are so desperately looking for "peace" when what they should be looking for is "salvation." The Bible is very clear that there will be no world peace until the Anti-Christ and then it will only be temporary. If you are searching for true peace it is found only through a personal relationship with God through His Son Jesus Christ. The story is already played out. The end is already decided. God wins. Those who choose to sit in the middle are on the losing side. The Bible is very clear there is no middle ground. God says if you are not FOR Him you are AGAINST Him. Choose wisely.

The first two are definitely the most dangerous.

They each blame the third for part of their current woes.

Maybe we'll get lucky and be able to get off this 'rock' so we watch them blow each other up from space.....

My guess is the second will eventually get their hands on a Nuke and attempt to take out the third (which has nukes already).

Its gonna get messy unless we can get the second ones under control and quickly.......

Then again..... the first might want to go out in a blaze of glory (pun intended) and take as many 'rescued souls' as possible in the ensuing fireball......

Source(s): Trouble with these religious fanatics..... they are usually not very bright or are missing a big chunk of common sense (or both sometimes). They always end up with a gun or a bomb in their hands don't they? Proof positive their parents shouldn't have been allowed to breed, and candidates for "Poster Child for Retroactive Abortions".
  • ?

It's not religion. It's the human tendency to fall to pride, arrogance, powerlust; these are the sole reasons of the world's plight today.

You think the terrorists care about their god? Nah!

They got AK-47's, they got buddies with AK-47's, they know they can do anything they want: THAT IS WHAT GET'S THEM GOING.

• huenke

with the aid of fact i be attentive to Christ for my area there's little question in my concepts that He on my own is a thank you to salvation as He reported! In my 34 plus years of association with Him via prayer, the word of God, many replied prayers ( many no person else knew something approximately ), miracles previous what maximum folk have ever witnessed, my own wonderful existence substitute, the finished absence of any withdrawals from 3 important addictive behavior, the salvation of my seven toddlers, and the wonderful testimony of many human beings I even have ordinary and study that depended on in Him there could be little question that He on my own is a thank you to salvation, eternal existence and eternal peace. The Bible does state that for the time of the latter situations some shall leave from the religion giving heed to seducing spirits and the lies of the devil and be became to believing fables. people who say they are Christian and have self assurance there is any incorrect way yet Christ are the two liberal church contributors, spiritually illiterate or in simple terms no longer Christians in any respect. I even have studied the main important religions of the worldwide and distinctive of the minor non secular communities to boot and locate no longer something that even comes close to to my journey, with the aid of fact all of those different religions grant no own, on a regular basis courting with God yet in basic terms dogma and formality which in and of themselves in no way supply significant and lasting delight.

NO PEACE . KILL ALL . In the movie independence day the president looked into the mind of the aliens and realized it is a fight to the death .We must pick a side to survive .No other option exists .

How can you change the minds of million and millions of people so brainwashed by religion .

One nut job dieing to kill the other to get to 72 virgins .The other trying to starve him to death if he does not convert .

See thats what we are doing .Change and convert or we will cut of supplies needed to survive . You will be stripped of the Ability to defend yourselves from other nations if you do not go along with us .

So simple a child can understand it .

I don't see this from my Christian friends. They accept me as a Jew having a special relationship with God. Muslims are a different matter. They don't seem to be willing to live in peace with anyone, even other Muslims.

One of them may be right! Or none of them may be right! I'm betting that everyone here on Yahoo Answers today will know the answer to that question here within the next 150 years.

Until then, CHEERS! :)

Religion or no religion, one thing history shows us, and it's perfectly clear. Peace is never going to happen through human efforts. As long as have recorded history, history has been bloody. War is what we do, kids. Brutality defines us. Get comfortable with that.

I'm betting the Atheist Alliance vs. the American Federation of Atheist will be the first battle to erupt.