promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

druglord 2? 10 POINTS QUIK?

does anyone know the name of the song on the druglord 2 game before u click new game?> i thinks its a classic 80's rock song but not too sure..if u havent played drugload i recomend u to download it , its great and its not even 1mb , so it wont take long to down load..only about 2-3mins on dial up.. WHATS THE SONG?? FIRST CORRECT ANSWER 10 POINTS!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It is from Black Sabbath's Iron Man

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • aamil
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

ok...for starters, 2 weeks isn't an sufficient quantity of time to precise drop 10 pounds. i'm satisfied to hearken to you're unlikely to do something dumb like a crash eating ordinary...it truly is no longer healthful, particularly at sixteen. the only thank you to burn fat and tone muscle is eating ordinary and exercising. Assuming you're in solid wellness, the suited, tried and actual approach for firming abdomen muscle groups is situps or crunches...yet you are able to desire to burn fat besides. seem at what you're eating, decide on as little fat as conceivable, and do cardio to burn the triumphing fat. Treadmill, motorcycle, working all will burn energy & aim the thigh section; lifting gentle weights (dumbbells, etc) diverse situations will help define your hands. Drink diverse water to flush your gadget and stay faraway from soda & speedy meals. devour lean issues that have protein, like poultry, fish fairly than fatty meats. And no, McDonald's poultry and fish sandwiches do no longer count variety. stay faraway from breads, fried meals, and chocolates. additionally, take a stable multivitamin on an familiar basis. a number of those issues will help. stepping right into a fit existence-variety will proceed to pay you advantages long once you have forgotten approximately this photograph shoot. desire this data helped you out.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.