Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Am I going crazy?

I have become a hypochondriac and I don't know why. I have had some significant life stressors lately ... anyone else suffer?

Favorite Answer

You must learn to push away these things. A good way is to change the way you deal with things, and think about things. Try to eliminate all negativity that might be going through your mind. Also try strecthing and getting a massage from someone you know and trust, or get a massager to relax to. Make time for relaxation, and no matter how much you may hate the music, you may like it for all I know, try listening to Classical music.

Try to create a calm atmosphere for yourself and try devoting 10 minutes when you first start out to doing these things, Progressively program yourself to making more time for the relaxation. Also remember to take deep breaths, but don't forget the music, it's important.

This will calm you down, and make you forget about all the stress in your life. Also look at yourself in the mirror alot. If you have problems seeing yourself, or maybe hearing yourself speak, this means you are creating the stress on yourself. Ignore what everyone else says and focus on yourself, don't get mad about whatever is causing your stress.

When someone tries bringing you down, or to their level and they are generally negative, just ignore them. This will make them stop being harrasing, and will ultimately give you your life back. Do this and you will be free of your stress.

yes you are going crazy... i would recomend you see a psychologist asap...

*kidding*

stressors can cause you harm if you don't deal with them in a positive manner... I would really recomend that you find a better way of dealing with the stressors in your life.

• That is normal. I worry about my health all the time. I worry that if I take something or grab someone I might get sick. It's only in your mind. Don't think about it anymore. Think about nice things. OK!! Hope it works!!!