Would you let your wife have an abortion?

Favorite Answer

Wow, listen to the psycho first answerer! Glad I'm not married to that looney b*tch!

Hell no, I wouldn't let my wife have an abortion. She not going to kill my child. But it would never come to that. Before I get married, I am going to find out if she wants kids or not. If she doesn't want kids, she's not going to be my wife. Problem solved!

• Faust

Absolutely not, if you don't know the procedure of having an abortion then get a documentary and show it to your wife as well. I would strictly not allow an abortion under any circumstances, because killing a baby is one if not the biggest sin in the world and I would never have the heart to do such a thing.

My husband would NEVER let me have an abortion. He is the product of an adoption and knows and believes there are much better options out there. I dont believe in abortion as well. I think it is one the most twisted and perverse things out there. Anyone that has one should be tried for murder because that is exactly what they did. Bottom line though is my husbands the boss he decides those things and believe me in our house an abortion would NEVER HAPPEN!!!!

I do not have a wife, but I think it is up to the both equally

It's her choice. I support pro-choice.

How could you stop her?