promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 decade ago

people that i barelly know invited me to celebrate the new years eve (big party) should i go??

i have known them for a long time, but never actually hang out with them, now one guy invited me to his and his friends big party at new years eve, should i go??

21 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

why not? unless you have something better to do

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

If you aren't too shy, then by all means go! You could get to know them better, and maybe meet some new people and even make a friend. If you would rather stay home iwth family and watch the countdown on TV, that's cool too- that's what I'm doing, as I'm not a big party gal. But do what you think would be most fun for you- that's what New Year's is about!

• Rani
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Do you like them? Do you think you'd like their friends? Do you have a safe reliable way to get home if the party is not what you expected? If you have no previous plans you'd rather keep and the answers to the above are 'yes'... then what's the problem???

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you like them enough to attend and you don't currently have plans I say get out there and have some fun. They obviously like you enough that they took the time to invite you so why not go?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

if you have known them for a while, why haven't they invited you before?? is there bad blood between you and them? If not, then hey go if you don't have any plans; it might be fun. Whattaya got to lose?

• 1 decade ago

Sure, as long as you feel physically safe around them. Bring a can of Mase:) for safety and maybe even another friend. So you dont feel really alone.

• Nora G
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

well it will certainly b a good way to get to know them better

do u have something else to do, just make sure u have ur own ride there and back incase it doesn't turn out the way u want.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do you have anything better to do?

If not, then approach it as a chance to get to know the hosts better and to meet some new people. It could be fun!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, but wear your undies. Don't pull a Britney Spears. Puhleeze.

• SNAP!
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

why not....even if you don't know the other partygoers well, you'll have the chance to get to know them.....i would just make sure you have a safe ride home if you are drinking....(keep in mind that taxi companys get very busy on this night!)

have fun!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sounds like fun, dress to the nines and go!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.