Any Tips To Get My Ex Girlfriend Back??

my ex girlfriend was b4 and still is my best friend we talk all the tym still but we broke up bcoz she was not ready for a relationship after a bad breakup with a previous bf, she is still hung up on him, i no she needs tym but lately we have been arguing alot and im sure it is pushing her away. i no she loves me but shes just not ready, how can i make her c that im the one, ease her into taking a chance with me?

Favorite Answer

Then stop arguing with her and just talk to her - arguing with her isn't going to get you to achieve your goals with her. Just talk and talk ownership of what you are doing wrong - and don't point out what she is doing wrong unless it is really bothering you and talk from your feelings not what you think others believe or how things should be. I guarentee she doesn't want to ge fighting with you - that is not on her agenda and the time will pass and you and she will be as you want it to be - just give it time - you have all the time in the world.

Good Luck!!!

1

Source(s): My Ex Back Secret - http://ExBack.oruty.com/?reil

Ok... first thing first... tym is not a word... and neither is bcoz. Stay in school.

Beyond that all you can do is back off a bit and let her know how you feel about her. And let her come to you.

Anything else you do is only going to push her farther away you cannot make anybody love you.

Besides why would you want to?

I dont know if you good at it or not, but write her a poem about when you first met and all the fond memories you have with her. Then write out 100 reasons why you love her. Also get her a dozen of her favorite flowers! I did this with my girlfriend, and it really helped! Hope everything works out for you too!

Slow down! Cripes, ease off the accelerator a bit there! Slow is is the key - don't pressure her. Bad idea there. Try to woo her, SLOWLY! Take her out to the movies, etc. etc. and don't rush. Ease off the gas, and no pressure. If you pressure her, she'll run off, never to be seen again.

• huenke

Dude i could in simple terms arise with a excuse to no longer see her. Any therapeutic you have got did could have the wound ripped open lower back. whilst your waiting to speak to her you would be attentive to what to assert. actual now i for my area do no longer think of you sound like your waiting. supply it some greater time. don't be attentive to why you ought to work out her or what the occasion is yet human beings could comprehend in case you do no longer pass or a minimum of consult from her.

I may say things you may not want to hear. With that said, I think if she is not ready, there is nothing you can do to convince her otherwise. All you can do is wait, and pressure her but in the end, it is all up to her to be ready; possibly with time.

Girls always want things they cannot have; her ex-boyfriend.

Be patient! Let the girl breathe, she'll see your the one if you're there for her when she needs you, not pressuring her... give it time, because you're just going to fight more if you push her into something she obviously isn't ready for

just be patient. be there still for her and let her know that you will always be there. time will come when she's ready to finally accept you back and be in a relationship with you.

Face it, you are only the "rebound guy". Move on and get over it. If she really loves you she will come back to you. Trying to win her over will only push her away.