promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

where can i get a low price dancing pad for the game "Dance Dance Revolution : Supernova"?

i have the game but i dont have any mats........ i need to find a place where i can get em for a good price!!!

Update:

for Playstation 2!!!!!!!!!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

walmart (ewww) has them for $20

I also saw some at Kohls for like $45ish.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Seeking a dance pad huh? Well dance pads come as cheap as $15 at places like K-Mart, Wal-Mart, and Target. However these dance pads have the life span of a month even for "Basic/Light" level players. The best pad in this catagory would have to be RedOctane's In The Groove Pad. This pad features a more durable non-slip surface that outrank the others. However expect to lay down $25.

However if you are entering the levels of "Difficult/Standard" game play I strongly suggest you spend the extra dollars and get RedOctane's Ignition hard foam dance pad. Unlike soft pads, this pad has more weight and cushion to it because of the hard foam inserts inside the pad. It also has raised buttons for a more arcade like feel, and it is also compatible for Playstation 2, X-Box 360, and Computer (via USB port) Dance Games. This pad costs about $90 but believe me it is worth it.

Once day you might reach the "Expert/Heavy" Level and even the Ignition might not meet your expectations, in that case move on to metal dance pads which are built just like the arcade platforms. Expect to lay anywhere from $180 to $500 for a single 4-panel pad but if you become hardcore like me you will want one. The best one to recommend in this catagory is the Cobalt Flux dance pad, which can be used for 4-pad (traditional Dance Dance Revolution and In The Groove), 5-pad (Pump It Up) and even the 6-pad (Dance Dance Revolution Solo) games. Cobalt Flux pads are universal these days so they too are a great investment for the serious gamer.

Source(s): www.redoctane.com, www.cobaltflux.com
  • nancey
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The fold up ones are relatively susceptible. i want to propose figuring out to purchase an outstanding one with foam inserts. in case you have a guarantee, replace it ASAP. while you're an expert at DDR, you ought to purchase an outstanding pad. The fold united statesaren't solid sufficient for superior play.

• 1 decade ago

See if your local eb games or game crazy has any used ones. The used ones usually run about $25

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ZZ
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Well, you could find the offical Konami softpad. It's about $20.

So are the RedOctane and SuperStar pads.

These are functional with all DDR and ITG games.

• 1 decade ago

Wal Mart?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

EB Games has them, I think.

• 1 decade ago

Check on eBay, they seem to have everything these days.

• 1 decade ago

ebay.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.