Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 1 decade ago

what do you think of having a surrogate mother carry your child?would you do it ?

Favorite Answer

I wouldn't mind another woman carrying my child if my wife was not able to. I know that she wouldn't mind either because the end result is what she really wants. The baby!

I would do it in a heart beat! I would love to carry a child for someone that couldn't! Surrogate's are a wonderful thing!

• I'm actually a surrogate mother and the couple and myself just found out today that it is a success. They were so happy, the mother is in tears and could barely stop crying. They are so happy. It was a difficult decision for them, but in the end, it is worth it.

I think it is awesome for someone to give up over 9 months of their life to carry someone else's baby. it is a huge responsibility on the carrier because they have to realize that it is not their child. Knowing that at this point we can not have children I would If I could do that for someone.

I would not do this, but as long as it promotes life, I am all for it! Just make sure that it is safe for everyone involved!

I would love to give a couple such a miracle!!