Can someone tell me why???

can someone tell me why a man loves it when a female goes down on them???

seriously

Favorite Answer

It has more NERVE ENDINGS than any other part of the human body, per square inch! So, whether your licking, wetting, blowing, or whatever, it will feel good. Its the same for a womans "little man in the boat" : ) Physically speaking they are nearly identical for nerve endings. That's why it feels good.

Plus, there's the psychological experience of having someone pay 'special' attention to them.

Power Control Pleasure

Well seeing as this is the LGBT room I cannot answer that. But as a gay man, I love it when another man does it cuz it is a great feeling . That brings the topic to life in this area. WOOT!

Hey princess, this comment is 'way too general'.

I personally 'shutter' when a woman goes near my willy. If a man does, well hey I like the feel of his hot breath mixed with the gentle brushing of a moustache. Ask that of a woman, two-words UH-UH .. yuk!!!!!!!!

bga

I think its not only the feeling but the so called "naughtiness/dirtiness" of the act. Its like its a forbidden act.

Male ego and the feeling, thats what a guy told me.

Source(s): My opinion

the same reason a girl likes it when a girl or a guy go down on her dahhhh!

• cause they are jerks