Caroll S asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

my face is very oily, I have tried so many products to reduce the oil tell me what can i do to be less oily o?

Favorite Answer

For many, many, many years I have use regular rubbing alcohol on my oily face. I have never had any problems with it drying out either.

Have you tried Biore Pore Perfect Shine Control blotting sheets and Neutrogena Oil-Controlling astringent with salicylic acid? Also, if you use makeup try a loose powder. Loose powders can help absorb oil. I use Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc- Free Loose Powder. I have a very oily face and this is what helps me.

Source(s): my own experience with oiliness of the face

you connot really change the composition of your skin. what you could do to reduce the oily appearance is use a mattifying powder. also go to a clarins counter and speak to an expert for advice on the best products for your problem.

• i have had problems with an oily, pimple fested face for years. esp, when i was preg and then had the baby. try using proactive. you can tell a difference in just one use.

I use Tea Tree Oil, it's less drying and damaging than alcohol, but still very effective. It's also effective on blemishes, burns, and minor scrapes