promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Caroll S asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

my face is very oily, I have tried so many products to reduce the oil tell me what can i do to be less oily o?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

For many, many, many years I have use regular rubbing alcohol on my oily face. I have never had any problems with it drying out either.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Have you tried Biore Pore Perfect Shine Control blotting sheets and Neutrogena Oil-Controlling astringent with salicylic acid? Also, if you use makeup try a loose powder. Loose powders can help absorb oil. I use Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc- Free Loose Powder. I have a very oily face and this is what helps me.

Source(s): my own experience with oiliness of the face
  • 1 decade ago

you connot really change the composition of your skin. what you could do to reduce the oily appearance is use a mattifying powder. also go to a clarins counter and speak to an expert for advice on the best products for your problem.

• i have had problems with an oily, pimple fested face for years. esp, when i was preg and then had the baby. try using proactive. you can tell a difference in just one use.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I use Tea Tree Oil, it's less drying and damaging than alcohol, but still very effective. It's also effective on blemishes, burns, and minor scrapes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.