Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & Employment · 1 decade ago

How do I start a career in Real Estate??

I just recently got my real estate license but I'm kinda freaking out about getting started. I am 20 years old and i really had my heart set on being a licensed assistant for a couple of years until i learned the tricks of the trade, but how do I accomplish that? Are license assistants common enough in the real estate field to actually make my goal a reality?

• Sir J
    Favorite Answer

I would go to the largest agency in your town and sign up as a broker associate for six months to a year to learn the ropes.

I grew to alter right into a real sources agent 3 months in the past in Canada, British Columbia. united states of america is on the Decline. I even have been doing properly ultimately after 3 months. Made a three million greenback commercial sale, yet my first sale replaced right into a cellular domicile for a hundred 000$. A crappy cellular domicile for a hundred 000$ do the maths and relocate my buddy. issues are so warm up right here its astonishing. Vancouver, Okanagan, Island. leave the states and commence business employer up right here. Im in basic terms 19 or maybe i will make a residing at it. greater beneficial than a good one.

• Drew P

Just start applying for jobs in the real estate market. It is such a volitile job area that there are always positions open.

That's a good question. I'm waiting on these answers too.

Go to any realitor and apply. I bet they all want you.

Source(s): m

have you tried posting your resume on monster.com? if not do it!! that's how i got my jobs!! lol