ACE HARWARE STORe ?
I want to buy an air compressor that cost like $119 but i want to know if they give you money back in return items or they only give you store credit.answer only if you buy before thanks.
- mahleezahLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
Store credit, it would seem:
"1. Find the nearest Ace Hardware retail store by using our Store Locator.
2. Before visiting the store, place the item securely in the original package.
3. Bring the original packing slip with the item. Be sure to keep a copy of the packing slip for your records.
4. All products must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all the paperwork, parts and accessories to insure a full credit.
5. Take the item and original packing list to your local Ace Hardware retail store.
The store associate will process your return and issue you store credit (minus shipping and handling, gift-wrap, or other additional charges) in the form of an Ace Hardware Merchandise Return card. "
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Call the store and ask them.Source(s): m