When people are discriminating against gay and bi-sexual people...?

My ex husband just all of a sudden said, "Go away you weird gay guy!" He said it real loud and it embarrased me. I'm not gay, i'm bi-sexual, and in my opinion, same sex sex is the best. Not saying the girls aren't good, but those boys! But why did my hubby say that to me?

Please no spam

Happy New Year

Favorite Answer

Did he forget that he's a homosexual too.

Nature created MALE and FEMALE!

That is the only way we get here. The only purpose for SEX is to bring forth life!

Discrimination? Tell that to a sperm cell trying to fight with human waste in some mans butt hole!

Too, keep the ovum,in the female that is waiting on a sperm cell

while another female rubs her vagina on the woman with the waiting ovum!

Humans seem to take delight in F^%$# up everything that they can! Family life (Single parent by choice, screw the children),

Food supply, (put chemicals into it), religions (belittle everyone else), neighbors (Go to war first), Females (Rape Them), Males (Use their Butts as though they are females)

Sorry, your opinion does not count! Only Nature does. Let me know when a human is born out of some mans butt hole then I might reconsider. I wonder if you were pulled from someones nasty stinking Butt?

That was mean of him you should ask him why he did that and then leave him. Or maybe he was around someone that he didnt want them to know he was gay or bi

• aamil

Bienrad's an fool. he will by no skill get married. Yeah, we are discriminated against by utilising diverse human beings. it truly is many times ignored simply by fact human beings think of bisexuals have the flair to "grow to be directly". I mean, in case you wind up with somebody of the choice gender, that would not kill your charm in the direction of human beings. you'll be married/in a severe relationship and nevertheless locate human beings eye-catching. consequently, you will nevertheless be bisexual, in spite of who you pick to spend your existence with. and that's acceptable, too. i've got regarded at many human beings my age who have been eye-catching and did no longer think of approximately them sexually, nor did I fancy relationship them. it truly is stupid to think of that bisexuals decide directly to shag each living element interior the international, I mean, do heterosexual women individuals decide directly to bang each male they see? No.

If you are a man, and you had a husband, that would make HIM gay. So he's not discriminating, he's a hypocrite.

Dude, you're gay. Just admit it to yourself and move on. I can't stand bi-sexuals. Just f-ing pick one.

Straight people do not like Gay or Bi people....

well, to start of you appear to be a gay guy.... next.. judging from your avatar , you look pretty weird... I guess he was just being honest.

• ?

Are you wearing a feather boa?

• ?

is he gay or bisexual, hes probably trying to make you mad