Does anyone decorate their whole yard and house front and back for christmas?

What are some of the most creative ways you decorate for christmas? Have you ever made your own decorations? We usually decorate the front yard, but we have neighbors all around us so I was thinking of doing the back yard too next year.

• Nora G
    Favorite Answer

we have a santa and sleigh and 6 reindeer, close to life size

the holy family with sheep about life size and they were made by us 15 yrs ago.

we also have a zillion lights and 2 blow ups , a ginger bread house and 2 people and a snowman, all in the front yard

we just started putting a few little things in the backyard.

the inside is as decorated as the front yard

i'm not sure doing the backyard is all that great an idea, make sure u r not gonna interupt someones sleep with a lot of lights.

have a happy new year.

• sglmom

Yes, I've made my own decorations (in my own workshop -- painted them up and put them out).

Since I live rurally and back up to a natural forest land ... I am just relieved I do NOT have anyone behind me on another street -- and just decorate the front of the home/yard ... becuase it is JUST ME!

Source(s): The only person in MY HOME is ME ... I am the Homeowner, and since I do everything .. I decorate as much as I am able to do ... now that I'm getting older I don't climb to the roof anymore and just stay within reach (meaning the roofline with clips, the bushes, and some ground displays).

Nah, my kin do no longer have fun. yet this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days, i'm going trick or treating with a chum. She's going as a sock monkey, and that i pass as Munchlax. ^_^ been too long on condition that i've got been given to positioned on it.

Front is fine, but the whole hous and yard is a bit much!