Interpretation for recurring dream where it appears that I'm unprepared for a school exam? (I'm not in school)

It's not always the same setting or the same subject in which the exam is being administered; the details and surroundings keep changing - but the gist is the same. I have to appear for an exam and it seems like I'm either not fully prepared or that I'm hesitant to go forward with the exam. Been recurring too often to just dismiss it as a random dream.

Favorite Answer

This dream will not go away until you take action. There is an opportunity you are scared to take advantage of for some reason. The funny thing is that you are ready for this opportunity but other people are telling you that you are not ready.

This seems to have happened a number of times. You can't seem to make major decisions without consulting a lot of people first. Even when you feel strongly about something, you won't move if just one person happens to be against it.

Stop letting other people run your life and do what you need to do!!

Yea, that's a classic performance dream.

I have them sometimes. Funny how some dreams are the same from person to person

Things are kind of hectic at work maybe? They have expectations of you that you are not sure of? Things a little bit of a mystery on how to get things done? Feel unprepared for life in general?

You probably know the answer already. You are not prepared in reality. Therefore, in your dream shows it. School is just symbol of what you are nervous about, but in reality, you may have more things than that

Go to dreamdoctor.com It was featured on a morning news show just last week. Lots of good information.

You've probably have a situation in your personal life, where you sub consciously think your not ready.

"To dream that you are taking an exam, signifies insecurities, fear of not meeting others' expectations, and fear of failure."

Source(s): www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

Your dream signifies insecurities, fear of not meeting others expectations, and fear of failure.