promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Another Question About San Andreas?

Ok im playing grand theft auto san andreas and i was wondering what is the best way to pass the mission ''Wrong Side Of The Tracks'' with the jetpack like, should i get on top of the train with them or what???

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That one is hard...I had to try several times before I finally beat it. Basically all you can do is drive along side the train and let Big Smoke do the shooting. Don't get too close to the side of the train or he can't really get a good shot. Also, watch out for the exploding cars and oncoming trains. When you get out of the tunnel, take the little dirt road on the right side of the tracks, and when it gets to a fork, take the left side. You'll be pretty far ahead of the train when you come back out on the tracks, so slow down a little. If you're lucky, Big Smoke will be a good enough shot to finish the mission. If not, just try it again, and again, and again.......

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

actually it's not hard. just concentrate on keeping up with the train and the road. leave the rest to big smoke. but i tell u, the next mission is fun.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.