promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

week 17 championship... which QB Bulger or Garcia?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Garcia all the way, he has the hot hand right now!!!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Drew P
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Bulger is fighting for a playoff spot (they MUST win to get in). Philly has already clinched. Garcia may not even play the entire game because they are already in the playoffs. Go with Bulger.

• arnone
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i'd definitely bench Brees based on the actuality that he can't play lots. comparable as Rivers. Bulger threw for 388 yards and had a QB score of 134.5 final week. This activity vs. Minnesota would replace right into a necessary passing activity based on the actuality that they've a stable run protection. yet i need to be incorrect, it must be a working activity yet Bulger will attempt the long ball a minimum of three times. i'd play Brees in the different difficulty, yet i do no longer think of he will play lots this week. Plus Bulger has 7 Td's in the final 3 weeks. (One replaced into goose egg regardless of the indisputable fact that).

• 1 decade ago

Bulger. He's facing the leagues worth pass Defense. He's also has the hot hand, expect 300 pass yards, 2-3 TD's.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Bulger all the way. The Rams are playing for there football lives. I made it to the finals with Bulger/Holt/Bruce/S.Jackson combination. Nobody thought I would make it with all those Rams players !

• 1 decade ago

Garcia got the eagles flying high since mcnabb the injury bug players down ones again

• 1 decade ago

Garcia and the Eagles are hot... Garcia all the way this week!

• 1 decade ago

Garcia is on a roll and the Falcons can't cover anybody

• Garcia, Eagles are fireing on all cylenders. He want's to make his last hurra a memorable one and they have all the weapons to pull it off.

Plus they are playing a weaker team as well.

Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

Mrak bUlger

Source(s): NFL anylist
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.