myspace error message?

I Can't sign up for MySpace. I keep getting an error message. "There was an error processing your request, please try again." What do I do

Favorite Answer

Sometimes when I try to login, it takes me to the error screen and asks me to log in again. If I scroll to myspace in my address bar and let it connect to the website again, usually I can press the home button and go straight to my page.

And yeah I agree with the first answerer, myspace has alot of glitches.

Probably just means myspace is down. Once you join myspace you'll realize this happens a lot.

Myspace is always having that problem.

i get that almost daily on there. seriously, just try again in a bit, i twill work.

• binnu

it is not your laptop, it somewhat is their servers. they may well be updating something it somewhat is interrupting that consumer's team or section. try last and then reopening your browser.

try again

That sucks well keep tring untill it work it will aventuly work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Source(s): www.limewire.com Get Free Music no anoying pop up's !!!!!!!!! It is Legeal To!!!!!!1