who's in the french team is muslim?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Religion does not belong on the pitch. It doesn't really matter as it has no bearing on their talent and ability nor does being of a specific religion make one person better than the next.

• 1 decade ago

Here's the answer to your question again, lol: During the 2006 FIFA World Cup; Zinédine Zidane, Franck Ribery William Gallas and Nicolas Anelka were represented as Muslims while Thierry Henry, Patrick Vieira, and Lillian Thuram were believed to be Muslims. Unlike the Italians, France takes other players that are not only "white".

• 1 decade ago

I only know the muslims in the french team are:

zidane

ribery

gallas

anelka

• 1 decade ago

Im not sure but maybe:

Henry, Malouda, Anelka, Viera, Ribery, Abidal

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

agree with andy gurl'

though

muslims in french team are:

Zidane

Ribery

Gallas

Henry

Vierra

Thurram

• 1 decade ago

I AGREE WITH WHO SAID RELIOGION DOENT MATTER BECOUSE ITS THE FOOTBALL , but if u didnt mean anything by that i think Ribery,maybe henry , zidane are .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What's the difference, they are good players regardless or religion. It is good to know that I guess so any racists in that country can't say anything negative about Muslims

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lets pleez not bring religion and politics in football!

• 1 decade ago

well zizou is obv a muslim and besides that there are ribery, gallas & anelka

BUT PLEASE DONT BRING RELIGION ON THE PITCH AND DONT CALL MUSLIMS NAMES CUZ I AM ALSO A MUSLIM!!!

• 1 decade ago

Who cares about religions, this is football, remember!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.