Do Latinos make better lovers regardless of legal documentation?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yep lol (i dont know about every one of them) but my latino is lol

• Yakuza
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The ability to make babies is no indication of a mans love making skills.This great lover BS is all in your minds since you seem to live in a delusional world anyway.Every woman,at one time or another has lied to her man and told him hes fantastic even if he isn't.Its that testosterone thing we have to feed that oversize male ego.

My husband is a wonderful man,a loving caring lover that senses my every need and full fills them.He knows my mind and my heart as well as my body.He loves me not just wants me,

That's what makes a man and a great lover.Not a bunch of one night stands with easy woman that don't know the first thing about lovemaking........

• 1 decade ago

My husband is Hispanic, and he is a great lover! And to the girl that made the comment about their penises, being Latino does not make them smaller or bigger, it varies from man to man, regardless of race.

Legal documents, or no legal documents, being a good lover depends on experience.

BIG stereotypes against Latinos! It's like saying all white people live in trailer parks and are red necks! NOT true!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you call beating the women you love, well yes I guess so. Most Latinos are very nice to a women at first, then in time they show the women who the real man is. In the Latino way of life, the man is in charge, he will tell the women, what to do, and when to do it, who she may talk to, and when its ok to talk, and if she does anything wrong, well lets just say there is a price to pay.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What does legal documentation or ethnicity have to do with love making? My answer is go find out for yourself.

• 1 decade ago

How is this a Politcs & Government question? Well, anyway the answer is I doubt it... But they certainlly have a lot of children. But, I don't see how they'd get anyone else outside of their latino race. Most do not have high paying jobs... most are short... most have a bad attitude, and act "trashy".

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have no idea. But I have noticed that most latino men are short. I don't date anyone that is shorter than me, so I will never know.

• 1 decade ago

if you really want to find out. you should try the southern border. bunch of 'em to choose from. from 4'0 to 5'5 in heights. from lighter brown to darker brown in skin color.

• 1 decade ago

If you are a good lover then you are a good lover. It doesn't matter what race you are.

• 1 decade ago

The Blue Pill is prescribed there too. What's your point?

• rdyjoe
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Ask your hand and fingers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.