How can I watch online videos on my PSP? I mean like google or yahoo videos or if you know youtube (an online?

Favorite Answer

Well, you should just be able to go to Youtube useing the internet browser and watch them off the page like you would with your computer. However, this may not be possible due to the limited RAM of a PSP.

RAM stands for Random Acess Memory, it's what your computer uses to look at web pages and such, anything in the RAM is forgotten when you shut down your computer. Computers used to have either 256MB (Mega Bytes) or 512MB of RAM. Now, that varies.

My point is that you need enough RAM to view movies online and pictures. Of course, you need less RAM to look at pictures than videos. So you are probably not able to view movies because you don't have sufficient RAM to do so.

There, I explained what I could have said in one sentence in three paragraphs. =p (Just saying, "Not enough RAM.") Hope helped you out here!

• aamil

if it may play mp4 movies then definite u could desire to locate a internet site to acquire google movies as quickly as u do it truly is going to arise as an flv. then acquire Audio to video exe. then convert it to mp4 and thats it