Coming out of shower in the Gym?

If you are coming out from the shower after working out, will you be in your towel only or will be wear your undie underneath, so you can put something one without be completely naked when you take your towels off

not when you are in the shower, but when you come out from the shower and go to the locker. and get dressed

• egan
    Favorite Answer

Each and everyone of us has our own comfort zone, also something to do with custom and culture. If you're brought up that way then do it your way. This condition is nothing to do with size or look, it's about your inner self.

I was brought up conservatively and you won't expect me to get naked in a public shower, in the privacy of my shower I do. Also in the public shower, no offense to our brothers, who knows their might be someone feasting in the occasion with eyes wide and so on................

The women's and men's showers are separated for some reason (the obvious reason). Now that same sex partners are in the open it's the more reason that you won't get me naked in a public shower. It's odd some might say but that's my comfort zone. "I have nothing against our brothers but that's me".

If it doesn't bother anybody else then I choose to come out with just a towel so I can dry off first.

WHy would you wear something when taking a shower?

Believe me, no one will be looking, not really. It's a tacit way of saying we each have our privacy and of respecting that privacy. No one really looks.

You will get comfortable with it in that setting.

• Ok Ben ...how small is it..I understand ..well sort of..Benny forget it ...just use your towel and let it hang out..and if your homophobic..then..its time to maybe see if your into guys..putting on your undies in the showwer while your still wet is odd..grow up and remember its not the size of your unit but the size of your wallet..at least thats what the porshe drivers tell me...did I spell right for you small guys..I hope I did ..go after my bad grammar you small unit bastards...

Uhh it doesn't really matter to me. Seems odd to wear your underwear in the shower though.

i don't cover up I just walk around completely naked

Looks like you're scared somone might see your "WILLY".....what for?....every guy there's got one too, and knows you do....so what?

strange question , undergarments