promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
blank asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

what should I do with my hair?

I want to get it cut or died somehow, and i was considering bangs, but my hair doesn't have any body or hold any curl/shape at all, so that might be hard.. maybe i should get a body wave? help pleaseee

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/26327814...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

alright.. my hair doesn't hold curl at all either.. I have to use like almost 2 bottles of hairspray when I curl it.. litterally.. lol.. but anyways.. I got my hair cut at an angle in the fron and a blunt cut across the back.. if I part my grown-out bangs just right it looks really cute.. and their long enough to tuck behind my ears.. but not long enough to where they are longer than my ears.. do this! i also have my hair dark brown underneath and light blonde and medium blonde highlights on top

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Try some highlights, they may help your hair to look different without taking a big risk of ruin it, if you are going to cut it don't go to short a layered cut will be nice. Do longer bangs like the ones in the 60's they are so cool. There´s a site were you can look for hairstyles www.matrix.com give a look to it they have hundreds of moderns and very fashionable hairstyles.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know what a bodywave is, sorry,

but wanted to tell you I really liked your answer on the question about official languages in the US. I feel the exact same way.

• Try shaving it all off! You'll love the convenience, and you'll look stunning!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • layers starting about an inch from your chin, and maybe lighten it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.